1. What personally identifiable information of yours is collected through the site;
2. Who collects such information;
3. How such information is used;
4. With whom your information may be shared;
5. What choices you have regarding collection, use, and distribution of your information;
6. What kind of security procedures are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control; and
7. How you can correct any inaccuracies in your information.
What Information We Collect and How We Use That Information
Our registration forms require users to give us contact information that may include name, email address, format preference (HTML vs. Text), address, interests, and similar information. We do not request or store sensitive information from our visitors, such as credit card or social security numbers.
Use of “Cookies”
If you have comments or questions about any of our policies or our website, please contact us: